Tuesday, November 13, 2007

bi weekly

After completing my annotated bibliography, I think am going to change my target group from informational science to information technology. There is more to choose from with this new target group. It was too hard to find relevant articles on Info Sciences.
I also have reached the frustrated stage. There are a few articles that are exactly what I would like, but there are so many with only a little bit of what I need.
Also, while I am not having to hard of a time finding sources that are against outsourcing because of its effects on my target group, I am having difficulty finding articles that are for it that aren't from managerial points of view.

1 comment:

Leo C said...

That's a good idea, IT is at the forefront of outsourcing today, much like the on-going manufacturing situation. Might be a good idea to see if there are studies to support whether outsourcing fears have impacted career preparation in the college demographics.