Monday, September 17, 2007

Class Time

In my research, I found that there is not a lot of sources on Informational Sciences... i narrowed it too much. I think I might have to choose a different major to research because Info Sciences is relatively new and the career path is not solid. I found that the most vulnerable jobs are in majors that can be related to Informational Sciences. So for now, I am going to focus on majors related to computer services.
I've found useful articles that say outsourcing is good for my target group, and well as articles that say outsourcing is bad for my target group.
I have come across a lot of articles that are useless, but I have also come across some articles that will really help my research.

2 comments:

Nina said...

Looks like your class time was well spent ;) !!! Having to modify or alter a project is always a hassle but looks like your project is coming along.

Leo C said...

to take a broad perspective on it, globalization have been happening for decades now, outsourcing is the latest tagline on that series.