Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Current info need

I know the reasons for outsourcing jobs. I know the obvious consequences of outsourcing (people losing thier jobs in America and people in other countries doing them for poor wages in poor conditions). Outsourcing has been around for a while now, so I might need to look into articles that tell me the trends of outsourcing that will help me to be able to make a hypothesis of how our generation's outlook on jobs will be if the trend continues.
I also should look into more specific jobs that are being affected the most by outsourcing. I think that I will be able to find enough reliable sources on this topic because it is an ongoing issue and was more talked about in previous years. I have come across a few articles already on this topic which is how I was introduced to it. I have an idea of somebody I would be able to interview about it as well.

No comments: